George H.W. Carpenter1991 - 2010 (18 years)
1. George H.W. Carpenter was born on 20 Mar 1991 in Vigo, Indiana (son of George H. Carpenter and Yvonne Denise Williams); died on 1 Jan 2010 in Clark, Illinois; was buried in Auburn Cemetery, Marshall, Clark, Illinois.
Social Security Death Index Name: George H. Carpenter SSN: 331-86-2606 Born: 20 Mar 1991 Died: 1 Jan 2010 State (Year) SSN issued: Illinois (1989-1992)
MARSHALL, Ill. - George H. W. Carpenter Jr., 18, of Marshall, passed away on Friday, Jan. 1, 2010, at Union Hospital in Terre Haute, Ind. He was born March 20, 1991, in Terre Haute, the son of George H. Carpenter and Yvonne Denise Williams Carpenter. George worked independently with his father in outdoor painting and asphalt. Survivors include his mother of Marshall; father of Marshall; sister, Georgia Carpenter of Marshall; grandfather, Carl Williams of Martinsville; grandmother, Clara Heubner of Clayton; aunts and uncles, Carla Jean, and Kirby Williams, both of Martinsville, Huey Carpenter of Clinton, Ind.,; Edward Carpenter of Marshall, Helen Gorman of Tennessee, Henry Carpenter, and Mike Wheeler, both of Marshall. He was preceded in death by his grandmothers, Ramona Williams and Helen Carpenter; grandfather, Bud Carpenter; and uncles, Robert Carpenter, Roger Williams, and Chuck Heubner. Funeral services will be 2 p.m. CST Friday, Jan. 8, 2010, at the Greenwell Funeral Home in Martinsville, with the Rev. Kevin Small officiating. Burial will follow at Auburn Cemetery, in Clark Center. Visitation is noon until services Friday, at the funeral home. Memorial donations and contributions may be made to the family, c/o Greenwell Funeral Home, P.O. Box 387, Martinsville, IL 62442. (Published in The Tribune Star from January 5 to January 7, 2010)
2. George H. Carpenter was born on 22 May 1954 in Indiana (son of Everett E. Carpenter, Jr. and Helen Baldwin Williamson); died on 20 Sep 2014.
George H. Carpenter BIRTH 22 May 1954 DEATH 20 Sep 2014 BURIAL Auburn Cemetery Clark Center, Clark County, Illinois, USA GPS Add coordinates MEMORIAL ID 136677385
3. Yvonne Denise Williams was born on 20 Nov 1956 in Illinois; died on 26 Oct 2010 in Indiana.
Yvonne Denise "Vonnie" Williams Carpenter, 53, of Marshall, IL passed away at 11:40 a.m. on Tuesday, October 26, 2010 at Union Hospital, Terre Haute, IN. She was born November 20, 1956 in Terre Haute, IN, the daughter of Carl Junior Williams and Clara Ellen Hires. On May 21, 1982, she married George H. Carpenter in Martinsville, IL. Survivors include her father, Carl Williams of Martinsville, IL; husband, George H. Carpenter of Marshall, IL; daughter, Georgia Carpenter of Marshall, IL; brother, Kirby Williams of Martinsville, IL; sisters, Carla Kay Jean of Martinsville, IL; Sandra Gallant of Texas; Brenda Shears of TX; mother, Clara Heubner, Camp Point, IL and many aunts, uncles and cousins. She was preceded by her stepmother, Ramona Williams; son, George H.W. Carpenter; brothers, Roger Williams and Chuck Heubner and grandparents, Leo and Ethel Doran, Roy and Gertrude Williams. Vonnie was a homemaker and had previously worked for a nursing home facility in Robinson, IL. She was a member of the Willow Creek Church. Funeral services will be held at 11 a.m. on Saturday, October 30, 2010 at the Greenwell Funeral Home, Martinsville, IL with Rev. Kevin Small officiating. Burial will follow in the Auburn Cemetery, Clark Center, IL.
Yvonne Denise “Vonnie” Williams Carpenter BIRTH 20 Nov 1956 DEATH 26 Oct 2010 BURIAL Auburn Cemetery Clark Center, Clark County, Illinois, USA GPS Add coordinates MEMORIAL ID 60773130
- 1. George H.W. Carpenter was born on 20 Mar 1991 in Vigo, Indiana; died on 1 Jan 2010 in Clark, Illinois; was buried in Auburn Cemetery, Marshall, Clark, Illinois.
4. Everett E. Carpenter, Jr. was born on 15 Aug 1919 in Carter, Kentucky (son of Everett Carpenter, Sr. and Flora Alice Thomas); died on 11 Oct 1980; was buried in Auburn Cemetery, Marshall, Clark, Illinois.
Name: Everett E Carfenter [Everett E Carpenter] Date of Birth: 15 Aug 1919 Birth Place: Carter, Kentucky, USA Mother's name: Flora Thomas Volume Number: 70 Certificate Number: 34556 Volume Year: 1919
Name: Evert E Carbenler [Evert E Carpenter] [Evert E Carbenter] Age: 0 Birth Year: abt 1920 Birthplace: Kentucky Home in 1920: Upper Tygart, Carter, Kentucky Residence Date: 1920 Race: White Gender: Male Relation to Head of House: Son Marital Status: Single Father's name: Evert A Carbinler Father's Birthplace: Kentucky Mother's name: Florie A Carbenler Mother's Birthplace: Kentucky Occupation: Labor Industry: Brick Yard Employment Field: Wage or Salary Neighbors: View others on page Household Members: Name Age Evert A Carbinler 20 Florie A Carbenler 21 Evert E Carbenler 0
Name: Everette Carpenter Gender: Male Age: 22 Birth Date: abt 1923 Marriage Date: 31 May 1945 Marriage Place: Lucas, Ohio, USA Father: Everette Carpenter Mother: Flora Thomas Spouse: Helen Williamson Film Number: 002188844
Everett married Helen Baldwin Williamson on 31 May 1945 in Ohio. Helen was born on 14 Jul 1922 in Illinois; died on 16 Oct 2003 in Vigo, Indiana; was buried in Auburn Cemetery, Marshall, Clark, Illinois. [Group Sheet] [Family Chart]
5. Helen Baldwin Williamson was born on 14 Jul 1922 in Illinois; died on 16 Oct 2003 in Vigo, Indiana; was buried in Auburn Cemetery, Marshall, Clark, Illinois. Children:
8. Everett Carpenter, Sr. was born on 2 Aug 1899 in Kentucky (son of Henry Clay Carpenter and Minerva Frances Shumate); died on 25 Jul 1973 in Kentucky.
- _FSFTID: LH5Y-J4R
Name: Everett Carpenter SSN: 402-01-1394 Last Residence: 41173 Soldier, Carter, Kentucky, USA BORN: 2 Aug 1899 Died: Jul 1973 State (Year) SSN issued: Kentucky (Before 1951)
9. Flora Alice Thomas was born on 11 Jul 1898 in Kentucky; died on 8 Jan 1979 in Kentucky.
Kentucky Death Index, 1911-2000 VIEW RECORD Name Flora A Carpenter Death Date 8 January 1979 Death Place Carter Age 80 Residence Carter Volume 1 Certificate 230